There are Moodle plugins that make your Moodle Learning Management System (Moodle LMS) for better use. And one of such plugins is Log Report. It’s from eAbyas Info Solutions, a Moodle Partner.
Before understanding what this Moodle plugin does to help you, let’s understand this scenario, which you experience in your plain Moodle LMS.
The scenario in your plain Moodle
For example, you have about one million log records in your system. Imagine how much time it takes to get to a particular page of log data. Through plain Moodle, you can’t do the following tasks mentioned as a list here below.
- Pagination difficulty. You can’t go to another page without refreshing. That is to say, you have to refresh 100 times to reach the 100th page.
- There are no filters. Hence, there is no search option. And yes, that makes your day difficult with Moodle LMS.
That’s the scene with your plain Moodle right now. However, you have a solution to get over this issue.
How Log Report plugin helps for better Moodle experience
This Moodle plugin from eAbyas Info Solution surely deals with those issues mentioned above. Takes a look at the list of points given below:
- You’ve got the pagination. Without refreshing a page, you can get the log page you’re looking for. That’s one of the major advantages of this plugin.
- Filters are provided for quick search. The plugin has provided a filter for easy and quick search. That means you need not to search each and every page to get the page you want to.
- You get hit count of your application. A graph provided at the top shows you the hourly, daily and monthly hits-count of your Moodle LMS.
- The Log Report works seamlessly with the Moodle versions starting from Moodle 3.2 and above.
- Since the plugin is built on top of the Moodle platform it confirms to their standards.
To check and download the plugin, click this link address.